- This event has passed.
4 Hour Endurance TREC Race – Podium Club @ Attesa
There are still some details to be worked out for this event but expect to flush those out by Dec 16th.
Here is what we do know:
* 1 day Racing *ONLY* – NO HPDE or Time Trial
* High Level Schedule will be practice in the morning / Lunch Break / 4 hour Endurance Race in the afternoon
* This will be a Team Racing Endurance Challenge (TREC) Race and will be ran per the NASA TREC rules – https://members.drivenasa.com/rules/trec_rules.pdf
* Please read these carefully as it answers many questions on eligibility for drivers and vehicles (NOTE: Many cars are not eligible – Ex: SU & ST1)
* Drivers do NOT need any sort of license to run in TREC1-4 classes on 180 treadwear street tires but the minimum driving experience starts ~HPDE3 and will need to reach out to Tage@nasaaz.com to confirm eligibility
* Cars/Teams in the Unlimited class per TREC rules are not scored or receive a trophy (see Section 4 for more classing details)
* Drivers looking to run in the Unlimited class do require a license but can be any NASA License (Ex: Time Trial, TREC, Instructor, etc.) – see Section 2.3 for more details
* All cars must pass Race Car Tech (Rollcage, fire system, etc.) per Section 15 of the CCRs – https://members.drivenasa.com/rules/ccr.pdf
* All drivers must have full race group gear (Ex: Suit, HANS or similar, SA2015 or newer helmet, etc.) – more details in 15.17.* in CCRs