Saturday April 11th, 2009 @ Firebird International Raceway
If you can only make it out to one event per year, this is THE EVENT you do NOT want to miss! This is the best NASA event in the country. Locals rave that “*This* event blows away Hot Import Nights!”
Register here to showcase your car and skills at the autocross, drift, HPDE or test your skills against some of the best import tuners and drivers in the world (such as Tarzan Yamada who will be driving for Team Crawford) for a chance to qualify for the most prestigious Time Attack on US soil, the Super Lap Battle…
… simply show up to watch motorsports history happen before your eyes!
If you have an original flier (below) or bring a canned food donation to benefit St. Mary’s Food Bank, you’ll receive half off admission.
For additional details about the event, email [email protected].
Follow this thread for all the latest info and gossip about the event!
- Modified Magazine Import Tuner Shootout
- Super Lap Battle Qualifying Round #1 – Amatures and Pros alike battle for a coveted spot at the most prestigious time attack on US soil
- Autox open to the public for only $5 per run
- Drift – Watch some ground pounding, axle twisting, tire smoking, sideways driving craziness!!!
- TWO Sprint Races – local and professional talent fight for the checked flag
- Hyperdrive (get on track for 15 min with an instructor for ONLY $40!!!
- UMS Tuning Time Attack – Local hot shoes compete to be king of FIR Main
- “Kids Corner” featuring games, activities, prizes, bouncy houses and even a special appearance from the EASTER BUNNY!!!
- FOUR DJ’s spinning the hottest music all night long
- GIRLS! Watch the “local talent” dance off their butts to the beat of DJ Tranzit trying to win the $500 Go-Go Girl contest 1st place prize!
- Vendors Village
- Ice cold BEER!
- Girls, cars and beer? What is not to like!
8AM – Modified Mag Tuner Shootout Competition – Autocross (Gate 3 @skidpad)
10AM – Autocross open to the public @ $5/run (10-3PM)
12PM – Modified Mag Tuner Shootout Competition – Drag Race (Gate 3 @ FIR Drag Strip)
2:30PM – NASA AZ main event starts on FIR Main
4PM – Drifting practice on FIR skidpad
4PM – Kids Corner Opens (Bouncy House, games and activities) – closes at 9PM
5PM – DJ Exxclusive (Hip Hop / Top 40 / Electro House)
5:35PM – NASA Arizona Race #1 on FIR Main (30 mins)
6PM – 2 hour appearance from the EASTER BUNNY @ the Kids Corner!!!
7PM 6:30PM – Hyperdrive on FIR West (60 mins)
7PM – DJ Tranzit (Electro House)
Eventvibe.com Go go girl contest!
7:30PM – Drifting practice on FIR West (15 min)
7:45 – Drifting continues on FIR Skidpad
8:25PM – Modified Mag Tuner Shootout Competition – Time Attack (Gate 3 @ “FIR Main”)
9:30PM – DJ Soloman (Breaks / House)
9:45PM – UMS Tunnig Time Attack on FIR Main
10:20PM – NASA Arizona Race #2 on FIR Main
10:30PM – DJ Michael James (Electro House)