Events List Navigation
We will be running clockwise Saturday and counterclockwise Sunday. No need to rotate tires! Competition vehicles may attend EITHER AMP or for those that do not pass sound at AMP, may attend “Autoclub Speedway” (Crossover event with So Cal – Fontana, CA) to earn local AZ points for their respective TT and/or Race class.Find out more »
NASA AZ points for Time Trials and Race Groups. Listed event times are daily gate times. Subject to change.Find out more »
NASA AZ beat the heat event with HPDE1-4, NASA Time Trials, UMS Tuning Time Attack Series. Listed event times are daily gate times. Subject to change.Find out more »
NASA AZ beat the heat event. HPDE1-4, NASA Time Trials, NASA Race Groups.Find out more »
NASA National Championship event for Time Trials and Race Groups. Visit https://nasachampionships.com for more information.Find out more »
The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) is excited to announce that the organization's premier Championship events, the Western and Eastern States Championships, will return to a single event format for the 2018 NASA Championships presented by Toyo Tires. This event is scheduled to take place at the world famous Circuit of the Americas facility in Austin, Texas on September 13-16, 2018. The Circuit of the Americas will host the 2018 United States Formula 1 Grand Prix just one month after…Find out more »
NASA AZ event featuring HPDE1-4, NASA Tme Trials, NASA Race Groups, UMS Tuning Time Attack Series. Listed event times are daily gate times. Subject to change.Find out more »
NASA AZ returns to Bondurant Racing School but without the WHPMP Looper this time around. Listed event times are daily gate times. Subject to change.Find out more »
Team Safety Driving School
The finest defensive driving school in Arizona (and possibly the entire country) and geared just for teenagers/new drivers!http://teamsafetydrivingschool.org/
Details Event Schedules
These can be found in our “Registration” section of our online forum here. Please note that we need to see registration trends before the exact schedule can be put together as there are many dependencies and the size of each group needs to be determined/estimated before a draft schedule can be posted. In general, here is what drivers can expect:
- A draft schedule is typically posted on our forum about 2 weeks before the event and adjusted real time when necessary as additional entries come in
- All drivers need to attend the drivers meeting on Sat morning @ 7:30AM (for most events)
- First group of cars will be on track by 7:50-8:00AM
- HPDE drivers will get four 20 minute sessions per day
- Time Trial competitors will typically get four competition sessions per day. NOTE: We split all the TT competitors into two groups which we refer to as “Small Bore” and “Big Bore” which is generally TTB-TTF and TTU-TT3. When the groups are split, each group gets 15 mins. If the two groups are combined, then it is a 20 minute session.
- All pre-registered drivers will receive an email with a subject line “NASA Arizona – Final Event Details” on Wednesday or Thursday night (before a Sat/Sun weekend event) and that email will include a confirmed final schedule along with everything you need to know about the event.
- HPDE1 drivers should receive an additional welcome letter from the Chief Driving Instructor with additional first timer info on either Wednesday or Thursday (2-3 days before) the event. HPDE1 will also have three classroom sessions on Saturday with the first session starting immediately after the morning drivers meeting. NOTE: There is typically no option to do HPDE1 on Sunday only.